Frequently Asked Questions
What is ONIS ? and what do I get as a member?
ONIS is an ancient Latin word, which means: “unity “union” creativity” and “creation”. We found this to be the perfect word to match everything that we represent -“coming together” and “creating” a new economy.
As a member you are supporting the Global Regeneration Trust Fund, and you get access to a social network, where your privacy and free speech matter. A social network where trolls, bots and bullying are not tolerated, a social network that will grow to offer you quality content and features.
In what countries is ONIS Community working?
We are accepting members to the social network, from all over the world; and our vision is to become a Global Force. This our our objectives:
– To startup, until we reach 100,000 members, we will focus in establishing our operation in Australia and New Zealand.
– Once this milestone is completed, we will establish subsidiaries in Canada, the European Union, India, Mexico, UK, and the USA; countries with which we currently have ease of access to business,
– Our Neighbours in South East Asia and Latin America will be our first main regional focus.
– The rest of the world is our objective; For us to reach your country, – your support and enthusiasm will make it possible!
What is the ‘Regenerative Economy’?
ONIS Community is about bringing people together, and to grow the ‘regeneration economy’. We have defined the regeneration economy, as “any small sustainable endeavour that offers restoration to our health, to our environment, and/or to our communities”. Many projects apply, please visit the Trust Fund Section to get ideas to what matters for you.
How is my money used? What is a 'Money-Like'™ ?
it workYour money is used to transform the world by making and growing ONIS Community, and by monthly funding thousands of grassroot projects worldwide. Your money is fully accountable and transparent by the Committee for all members to see.
Exactly $23,000 USD of monthly fees go to support the operation of the Committee. This budget allows us to run the core technical, marketing and management operation of ONIS Community.
As per our rules of association, the rest of your money is committed to grow the ‘Money Like Market’™ and support the establishment of thousands of small projects around the world regenerating our economy.
Inside the ‘Money-Like Market’™ you are able to submit your own regeneration project for funding, and for Every $1 you spend in your membership fee, you get 1 $Like™ , tokens that you are able to use in the ‘$Like Market’™ ; it works the same as in any other social network, you use your love to grow your support and to grow your collaboration base. Now it is Economic.
As a member, what do I get? How do I access the Money-Like Market™?
As a member you get access to the social features of ONIS Community and all the unique valuable applications that we will be providing inside the social space.
– As a member you become a supporter of the Regeneration Trust Fund and this gives you the right to vote for the associations policy and future.
-As an Active Member, you will have access to the MoneyLike Market™ . We anticipate that we will probably be more members than active members, and we are committed to empowering you to become a n active member also; first, Show us your ability to lead others – to become a active you are required to invite three (3) friends into ONIS Community ;
*You only need to give 3 of your friends your unique ID code for signup and ensure that they use it during registration.
How can I make in ONIS Community ™ my Own Regeneration Economy?
Invite your friends and make new friends is how you grow your social network.
In ONIS™, we empower you through your own commitment. Once you have become an active member, and can access the ‘Money-Like Market’™, you can invite more friends to grow your support base, you can use your likes to make new friends. –Who doesn’t love a supporter sending you money?
* IN 2021, our next step as active members, is to offer our members very affordable and top quality training programs. This so we can all increase our capacity and abilities., and with this engine also supporting you to grow your own regeneration economy.
How are we creating a New World Economy?
It is by coming together that we will.
An Economy has 3 main distinct items that move it:
– People – Money – Policy
We believe that people are the one element that moves the economy the most. It is not money or policy makers as we are lead to believe, the ultimate power is and has always been with people. The only thing missing is ‘coming together’.
Our economy is in high risk, leaders are not hearing us, and at an economy of scale we can have a mainstream community voice and be heard. Inside the right level of magnitude we can influence smart money and smart policy makers. As a collective, we can create an abundant and sustainable world that works for everyone.
Why is ONIS Community™ different to other Social Networks?
– We are Non For Profit, and our members own the network,
– We are membership based, and this gives all of us more security and integrity. We have no need to use your data,
– In ONIS™ trolls, bots and bullying are not tolerated,
– We won’t sensor any free speech that follows the guidelines of our community code conduct,
– We respect and honour your privacy and believes,
– We empower you with access to interest free Funds for your own small projects, and
– We will offer you top quality tools for your own personal training and development.
How can I trust that ONIS Community is legit?
ONIS Community is a new concept, and we haven’t seen such a bold and innovative move in the Non For Profit sector before,. we can understand if you are raising an eyebrow.
ONIS Community was established by average men and women, just like you; honouring the truth and love that we share in our homes and with our close and intimate relationships. This is the caring world that we want to promote for our children.
ONIS Community is a business name owned by Global Regeneration Community Inc, an Incorporated Association with Consumer Affairs Victoria Certificate of Incorporation A0110605C and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) ABN-30 644 093 599. – We are committed to transparency, accountability and a New Economy.
What does the Committee do?
The Committee manages the day to day operation of the Cooperative Association. If we where a corporate business, the committee would be the equivalent to the board of directors.
The Committee in Australia is responsible to manage the marketing, finance and technology of the operation, and to report annually to the members in the General Annual Meeting and to the relevant authorities in Australia.
The committee is also responsible to establish projects subcommittees in different countries in order to be able to legally fund projects in that country . For simplicity, we are calling this sub-comittees –“Regional Chapters”.
How are the regional chapters made?
Regional Chapters are established, as required by the law of the land, by members residing locally in the country where the chapter is established. Our most active members are invited by the committee to form the regional chapter , and be able to represent all the projects that will be funded in that country or countries where there is legal jurisdiction.
Why is ONIS Community different to a 'Go Fund Me' website?
We are different to anything out there for two fundamental reasons:
– Because in ONIS Community the Funds are jointed and readily available. Accessing them will have more weigh on the merits of your ideas, and less on your ability to promote yourself online.
– Because in ONIS Community we are coming together with one singular intention: “regenerating the health of our ecosystems“. – The impactful difference this makes is unprecedented and we are eager to find out.
Who We Are
We have built ourselves to be a trust fund operating as Non For Profit Cooperative Association Incorporated in Australia. Our committee and founders body , are comprised of mature professional leaders, who have come together with one thing in common: – Lets make a real big difference to this world. We do it with passion, with integrity and with clear purpose and vision.
What We Do
Our job as a Non For Profit Cooperative is to build an amazing and transparent social network, for our members to empower each other economically; this whilst regenerating, as as collective, what is most important to us as humans.
Who Do We Work With
* We are open to work with like minded organisations from all over the world;
* Organisations that perform with outmost integrity, responsibility and accountability.
* Please email us if your organisation wants to work with us: email@example.com