ONIS Community empowers the economy by facilitating funds for small ‘regeneration’ initiatives from its members, and by making professional and personal training and development tools available to its Users. As a result, we collect, process and store your Personal Information as you use our websites, mobile applications, and services (collectively the “Services”). Personal Information is information that can identify you, such as your name, email or street address, or it may be information that could reasonably be linked back to you. This Privacy Statement describes our practices for collecting, storing and processing your Personal Information and the controls we provide you to manage it within our Services.
- Account Creation and Your Engagement with ONIS Community
The Personal Information required to create an account with ONIS Community is limited to your name, date of birth, email address, and a password. To become a member, users billing information is also required for account creation.
Your account creation also requires you to agree to the ONIS Community Terms and Conditions, The Members Code of Conduct, The Rules of Association and this Privacy Statement.
By creating an account, you are telling us that you understand ONIS Community will collect, process, and share your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement and in any other documents referenced in this Privacy Statement.
At any time, you can request ONIS Community to delete the information you have uploaded into your account; You can also delete your entire account. Please see Rules of Association for specific details about deleting your data.
- What Information Does ONIS Community Collect from You?
For transparency the table below describes in more detail the information we collect from you. In this Privacy Statement, we refer to data that relates to you as “Personal Information.”
|General Account Information||
· Your name
· An email address
· A password that you provide when you create an account
· A mobile phone number
· To have an active membership, up-to date billing information is required.
· ONIS Community partners may in the future support third-party sign-in services such as Facebook® and Google®
|Credit Card/Payment Information||· Payment information, such as your credit card number, and your billing address, for when you purchase a membership to the services is stored and managed with a third-party provider such as Stripe and PayPal® and ONIS Community doesn’t have access to this information.|
· We collect the information that you provide when you create a personal profile. This information may be seen by other Users.
· Additional personal details that you provide in your profile (for example, a profile image, your name, age, location, etc.), will be visible to other Users.
|User Provided Content inside Community||· Information you provide about yourself when you voluntarily contribute to the Services, upload content or participate in community discussions, which may include information about yourself or other persons in your life. will be visible to other Users.|
|Additional User Information||Information that you provide to us when you answer questions offered through the Services, general meeting referendums or surveys to improve our service.|
|Your Communications||Your private communications with other Users through our communications and third-party features, is private. We ensure that Privacy is kept in the Community.|
|Other Protected Classifications and Sensitive Data||We may collect information related to certain protected classifications such as gender or marital status.|
- What Information Does ONIS Community Might Collect Through Your Use of the Services?
|Computer and Mobile Device Information||
Information about how you access our Services, including the website you visited before and after ONIS Community’s site.
The Internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, mobile device, or the proxy server that you use to access the Internet, in addition to other technical information, such as:
· Your computer operating system.
· Your web browser.
· Your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system and your mobile operating system.
· The name of your internet service provider or mobile carrier.
· With your permission, ONIS Community may collect geolocation information from your device.
|Information from Cookies||
Cookies and similar technologies may be used to optimise our Services.
|Information shared through social media features||If you interact with social media through the Services, for example “Like,” “Tweet,” “Pin,” “Love” or “Follow” links to sites such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Tik Tok®, Instagram®, and YouTube®, ONIS™ as a an online Community will collect these interactions and whatever account information these services make available to us. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the applicable third-party company.|
|Information from your use of the Services||Information about your use of the Services, such as when you upload your own Grassroots project for funding, which pages you view or links you click on, or when you add people to ONIS Community, this we may use to infer details about you as a customer (for example sponsor, engaged user, occasional user, active user etc.).|
- Information We Collect from Other Sources
|Information category||Use Description|
|Information from Third Parties||
When you become a builder, ONIS Community, and submit a project for funding, with your permission, we collect records from various sources, such as banks, industry and business associations, to ensure the validity and integrity of the claims of its Users to the Trust Fund. We may also receive unsolicited information about you from third parties.
- How does ONIS Community use your Personal Information?
|Information category||Use Description|
We use your Personal Information to provide, personalize, improve, update and expand our Services. This includes:
· Authenticating your access to the Services and improving our Services;
· Processing your payments for subscriptions, & other products and features;
· Building new and improving existing Services;
· Providing personalised hints for users to create, and develop a professional initiative, such as providing insights about opportunities, based on data in ONIS Communities’ databases;
· Issuing surveys & questionnaires to empower our economy, as well as facilitating product development;
· Conducting scientific, statistical, & economic research;
· Detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal or malicious activity; and
· Enforcing our Terms and Conditions.
We use your Personal Information to communicate with you about the Services, such as when we:
· Ask you to participate in media productions or testimonials;
· Respond to your inquiries to Member Services;
· Inform you of changes to Services or new Services;
· Provide you with information or request action in response to technical, security, and other operational issues; and
· Alert you to potential opportunities that you might be able to use.
· Informing you of an incoming Members General Annual Meeting and its resolutions.
|Market new products and offers from us or our business partners.||
We do not share your Personal Information with third-party marketers, insurance companies or employers, and we will not use your Personal Information for marketing or personalized advertising.
You can control these communications from ONIS Community by using the unsubscribe link in any email you receive, by changing your account preferences, or by following the instructions in any other marketing communications you receive;
- What Information Do We Share, when Do We Share It and Who are the Recipients?
ONIS Community does not sell your Personal Information. ONIS Community does not share your individual Personal Information with third-parties except as described in this Privacy Statement or with your additional consent. We do not voluntarily share your information with law enforcement. Also, we will not share your Personal Information with insurance companies, employers, or third-party services without your express consent.
ONIS Community may share the following categories of Personal Information about you or your use of the Services with the types of entities set forth in this section for business purposes (as defined by applicable law), or as required by applicable law:
Identifiers (such as name, address, email address); Account Information (such as shipping address); Credit Card/Payment Information; Computer or Mobile Device Information; Other Protected Classifications (such as gender and marital status).
The circumstances described below explain when sharing might occur:
|People with whom your Information may be shared||Description|
We may work with other companies when providing Services. As a result, these companies will have some of your information in their systems. These companies are subject to contractual obligations governing data security and confidentiality consistent with applicable laws. This companies include
· Cloud services infrastructure providers;
· Vendors that assist us in marketing, consumer research analytics, security and fraud prevention,
· Communications infrastructure providers; and,
· Member Services that functions into professional and personal development and training for Users.
ONIS Community does not voluntarily cooperate with law enforcement. To provide our Users with the greatest protection under the law, we require all government agencies seeking access to ONIS Community members’ data to follow valid legal process and do not allow law enforcement to use ONIS Community’s services to investigate crimes or to identify human remains.
If we are compelled to disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement, we will do our best to provide you with advance notice, unless we are prohibited under the law from doing so. In the interest of transparency.
|Other Legal or Regulatory Process||
We may share your Personal Information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to:
· Comply with valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas, warrants);
· Enforce or apply the ONIS Community Terms and Conditions;
· Protect the security or integrity of the Services; or
· Protect the rights, property, or safety, of ONIS Community, our staff or users.
The ONIS Community Security Team protect our customers’ Personal Information using administrative, physical, and technical safeguards, and regularly reviews our security and privacy practices and enhances them as necessary to help ensure the integrity of our systems and your Personal Information.
We use secure server software to encrypt Personal Information, and we only partner with security companies that meet and commit to our security standards. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent this.
It is also important for you to guard against unauthorised access to your Personal Information by maintaining strong passwords and protecting against the unauthorised use of your own computer or device.
- What are our retention practices?
ONIS Community Services are fundamentally premised on the notion that sustainable development of our economy is a collective and personal journey of development, it is not a one-time event and continues over lengthy periods of time, possibly decades. Additionally, and with particular regard to our members who pay monthly fees, we guarantee our commitment to the ongoing enhancement of our Services to our Users over time. As a result, our retention practices reflect this ongoing value by retaining user accounts on our system until our Users inform us of their desire to delete their accounts.
- How can I delete my Personal Information?
You can delete your Personal Information in your User Profile. The information you present is what we show other Users; Your Name and date of birth are the only personal details that cannot be changed. You can delete your entire account also in your User Profile.
- Data Transfer and Privacy Notice
Any transfer of your Personal Information between ONIS Community and its subsidiaries for processing in Australia is conducted pursuant to established transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses for the Trust to Fund your project.
You can request a copy of any standard contractual clauses relating to your Personal Information that we may have executed by contacting us using the details below.
- Identity and Contact Details of the Data Controller
ONIS Community Inc responsible for the use of your data complying with the Common Law of Victoria, Australia
Contact information for this entity is listed at the bottom of this Statement. for responding to any requests related to your Personal Information.
ONIS Community members can reach us the contact form in their User Profile.
Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to:
|ONIS Community Inc|
ONIS Community Inc.
Attn: Legal Office